Greenberry Organics Daily Detox Charcoal Gel Mask
- Very good face mask to remove the impurities from face perfectly and helps to keep them hydrated and rejuvenated.
- Appropriate gel face mask to unclog the pores, reduce the blemishes, decrease the dullness and balance the even skin tone.
- Best face mask for normal to oily skin texture. Works good for both men and women
- 100% Organic & natural, USDA Organic Certified
- Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Green Tea Extract, Bamboo Charcoal, Clove Oil
- Weight: 100gm
Free Shipping on order above ₹1000 for same brand products*
Products will be delivered within 5-7 working days*
For any Query Call our Customer Care no. +91 8448444808 or Click Here to Whatsapp us on 9838011666
Greenberry Organics Daily Detox Charcoal Gel Mask is infused with natural charcoal, which acts like a magnet to attract the dirt, oil, and impurities from clogged pores. This mask lifts away dead skin cells leaving the face look clearer and feel softer, from the inside out! The power of activated charcoal unclogs the pores, offers deep cleansing and rehydrates the dead and tired skin. The layers of charcoal work best on the city skin protecting it from pollutant.
- Cleanse and purifies the skin.
- Unclogs the pores and fights from blemishes.
- Remove the impurities and tan from the sun.
- Fight dullness and uneven skin tone.
- Protect the skin from bacteria.
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea Extract
- Bamboo Charcoal
- Clove Oil
Direction for use
Spread gel mask on a damp face slightly, keep the mask for another 5 to 7 minutes, put some water on face and massage gently all over the face avoiding the eyes.
- Greenberry Organics
- Pack Size
- 100 grams
- Shelf Life
- 24 Months
- Face Pack
- Product Nature
- 100% Organic Certified
- Skin Type
After using it i realized that it actually helps in removing dirt and rejuvenate the skin..
Absolutely love it. one of the best face mask i have ever purchased.
This gel mask is best for dull, infectious & acne prone skin because it contains all natural ingredients like charcoal, tea tree oil, green tea and aloe vera.